Benjamin Carp is Associate Professor of History in the School of Arts and Sciences at Tufts University. Professor Carp researches the history of early America and the Atlantic World, and he has written three books on the era of the American Revolution. He has written for BBC History, Colonial Williamsburg, the Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post, and he has appeared on television in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Professor Carp can speak about:
- The era of the American Revolution
- History of early America and the Atlantic World
- History of Revolutionary Boston and Massachusetts
- The Boston Tea Party and its legacy
- Firefighting in colonial and early America