Marketing and Branding
The Marketing and Branding group produces a wide range of print and digital communications – from event invitations to integrated marketing campaigns – serving university clients and advancement priorities. The group oversees the university’s visual identity and a range of university web applications. We also partner with Tufts Technology Services (TTS) to provide Drupal web design, development and hosting services to university clients.
The Marketing and Branding group includes three teams:
- Design oversees the university’s visual identity, provides graphic and digital design expertise to university clients, and produces and maintains the university’s print and online publications;
- Digital Services, in partnership with Tufts Technology Services (TTS), provides Drupal web design, development and hosting services to university clients;
- Marketing oversees print and digital marketing campaigns serving a range of university clients and advancement priorities.
- Digital Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events Calendar: email@example.com
- JumboPress Support
- Thinwire Support
- Brand Guides and Logos
- Domain Name Requests
- Events Calendar
- Go Scripts (a.k.a., “URL shortener”)
- Print Partners
- Tufts Monday Minute