Richard M. Lerner, Ph.D., is the Bergstrom Chair in Applied Developmental Science in the Department of Child Development and Director of the Institute for Applied Research in Youth Development at Tufts School of Arts and Sciences. His work integrates the study of public policies and community-based programs with the promotion of positive youth development and youth contributions to civil society.
Dr. Lerner can speak about:
- Positive youth development
- Active and engaged citizenship among youth
- Intentional self-regulation and youth development
- Community-based programs for youth
- Relationships between youth and their peers, families, schools and communities