The Tufts University Office of Media Relations works to strengthen the university’s leadership position by informing the news media and the public about the achievements of our faculty, staff, and students, and by communicating the perspectives of university leaders and faculty on key issues.
Services we provide to the Tufts community include:
• Offering guidance on how to work effectively, and comfortably, with news media
• Advising on what is likely to be newsworthy
• Preparing news releases and related materials
• Assisting with preparation of opinion pieces and bylined articles
• Answering requests from news media
• Tracking media mentions of Tufts University
For assistance, please contact the appropriate Media Relations office.